Basic Population Data
Atlantica Population: 61,289,230 (Slightly larger than France)
(Source: US Census Bureau, 1 July 2003 Estimate)
Following Data is from the 2000 Census:
Percent Urban: 84.6%
Percent Rural: 15.4%
Percent white non-Latino: 71.9%
Percent African-American: 13.4%
Percent Latino: 9.2%
Percent American Indian or Alaska Native: 0.3%
Percent Asian: 3.9%
Percent Native Hawaiian: 0.0%
Percent Other: 4.3%
|5||Brazil||184,101,109||5||USA without Atlantica||231,738,341|
|6||Pakistan||184,101,109||5||USA without Atlantica & Cascadia||222,047,300|
|25||Ukraine||47,732,079||26||Mid Atlantic States||47,083,750|
|58||The Netherlands||16,318,199||63||New England States||14,205,480|
- Atlantica is defined as the following states: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, and the District of Columbia.
- The Mid Atlantic States are defined as: Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York.
- The New England States are defined as: Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.
- Cascadia is defined as the states of Oregon and Washington, and the Canadian province of British Columbia. Population data reflects the US Bureau of the Census July 2003 estimates for Oregon and Washington, and the British Columbia Ministry of Management Services January 2003 estimate for British Columbia.
- Population data for the United States, Atlantica, Mid Atlantic States, and the New England States are from the US Bureau of the Census and are July 2003 estimates.
- Population data for all other countries are from the CIA World Fact Book and are July 2004 estimates.
American Secessionist Project
Hawaiian freedom movement hits Seattle
Irredentism in MexAmerica